CCIRH Recommended Resources for Migrant Health
- Evidence Based Clinical Guidelines for Immigrants and Refugees… Pottie K, Greenaway C, Feightner J, et al. CMAJ 2011 including PTSD, depression, child maltreatment, intimate partner violence, malaria, TB, hepatitis B & C, HIV, intestinal parasites, varicella, MMR and DTPP, vision health and dental disease, and unmet contraceptive, iron deficiency anemia, and pregnancy.
- Caring for a Syrian Family Pottie K, Greenaway C, Hassan G, Hui C, Kirmayer L. CMAJ 2016. This evidence based paper provides an up to date supplement of the 2011 Canadian guideline focusing in on Syrian refugees.
Cochrane Immigrant Podcasts – 4 minute case based podcasts that explore the clinical challenges and successes of evidence based migrant health.
- Caring for Kids New to Canada, Canadian Paediatric Society A guide for health professionals working with immigrant and refugee children and youth.
- The Multicultural Mental Health Resource Centre (MMHRC) aims to improve the quality and availability of appropriate mental health services for people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds, including immigrants, refugees, and members of established ethnocultural communities.
- Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases. Draft guidelines for diagnosis, management and prevention of infection in recently arrived refugees. Sydney (Australia): The Society; 2009. (update coming soon)
- Immigrant Medicine…Walker PF, Barnett ED, Stauffer WM, editors. Immigrant medicine. Philadelphia (PA): Saunders Elsevier; 2007
- Incorporate Cultural Competency in Health Care…National Health and Research Council AG. Cultural competency in health: a guide for policy, partnerships and participation. Canberra (Australia): The Council; 2005.
- When Supporting a Victim of Torture…Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture aims to support practitioners and patients with counseling programs, support groups, crisis intervention, and legal support.
- UNHCR – What do they do? Where do they work? Who do they help? Find out now…United National High Commission for Refugee UNHCR.
- Special Collection – Health of Refugees and Asylum Seekers in Europe, Cochrane Library. The collection focuses on the conditions most relevant to the context of transit or the patient population involved: common mental health disorders (post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression), skin infections (including scabies, cellulitis, and impetigo), sexual and physical violence, vaccines-preventable diseases, and tuberculosis.
Slut fucks big black cock
her first video full of cum