Enjoy these modules and explore the many web-linked resources.
Project Lead: Kevin Pottie
- Doug Gruner
- Mariella Ferreyra
- Omar Ezzat
- David Ponka
- Meb Rashid
Videographer: Hugh Kellam
Instructional Design/Evaluation: Kate Merritt, Ayesha Ratnayake
Instructional Design/Programmer: Rong Sun
We would like to acknowledge the expert help in developing content from Solina Yoo, Kamini Premkumar, Mina Niazi, Francoise Guigne, Emily Moon, Mai Elramly, Carl Nicholson, Anne McCarthy, Jeff Turnbull, Peter Tugwell, Heather Thomson and Roo Deinstadt.
We would like to acknowledge our Peer Reviewers:
- Dr Neil Arya, Director of Global Health, University of Western Ontario
- Dr Ellen Rosenberg, Department of Family Medicine, McGill University
- Alanna Fennell, co-Director Global Health Education, International Health Program, University of Toronto
- Dr Doug Archibald, Medical Education, Department of Family Medicine, University of Ottawa
We would also like to acknowledge the Ontario Family Medicine Global Health Education Working Group and their work developing the framework for global health education upon which this e-learning program is built.
Student Reviewer Feedback
We would like to acknowledge student reviewer feedback from: Medina Mohamed, Emily Moon, Alanna Cluff, Caroline Malcolmson, Elisabeth Antoniak, Pal Randhawa, Bonnie Tang, Fanyi Meng, Kirstin Perdrizet, Jessica Chen, Evelyn Dell, Kristina Hicks, and Kelly O’Connor.
We would also like to acknowledge the program support from the Department of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa, student travel support from the University of Saskatchewan and Memorial University and an unrestricted educational grant from the Frontline Health Initiative of AstraZeneca.
- 1. Redwood Campbell, Pottie et al. 2010. Ontario Family Medicine Residency Global Health Curriculum Development Project: A Report by the Ontario Global Health Family Medicine Curriculum Working Group
- 2. Redwood-Campbell et al. Developing a curriculum framework for global health. BMC Medical Education 2011, 11:46